Reliance Industries Unit Ties Up with Sanmina to Form Electronic Manufacturing JV in India

Indian conglomerte Reliance Industries (RELIANCE, BOM:500325) subsidiary Reliance Strategic Business Ventures partnered with Nasdaq-listed Sanmina to create an electronic manufacturing joint venture in India.

The JV will set up a manufacturing technology hub to support product development and the network of electronics hardware start-up in India.

Reliance Strategic Business Ventures will own a 50.1% stake of the joint venture, while the remaining 49.9% stake will be held by Sanmina.

As part of the deal, the Reliance Industries unit will invest up to 16.70 billion Indian rupees ($220.4 million) in new shares in Sanmina’s Indian entity Sanmina SCI India, while US-based Sanmina will contribute its contract manufacturing business.

Price (INR): ₹2403.00, Change: ₹+4.45, Percent Change: +0.19%

09:34 Mar 03, 2022 MT Newswires


Thank you for taking the time to read. If you want to support these posts, you can do so by bookmarking this link. Your support enables me to bring you amazing information and content each and everyday. Information you're not going to get anywhere else. It takes hours of study each day and several hours to produce and process the content.

Add comment

Follow us

Don't be shy, get in touch. We love meeting interesting people and making new friends.

Most popular

Most discussed