The risks associated with it are not just related to the confidentiality of information. However, it gradually uses the opportunities they offer; both users and organizations can be shocked by the result of their far from optimal processing. Some of the biggest challenges Include:
- When quantity doesn’t convert into quality.
- Collecting a large amount of information is not enough; it entails costs.
- Labour resources, knowledge, and skills.
- Managing organizational and management structure is difficult.
- Analytical processing of a huge volume of information and identification of patterns is complex.