- It is a scalping trading system for working on small time frames.
- It is based on candlestick analysis and is easy to use.
- The basis of this strategy is the idea of entering into a trade on the impulse of price.
- The strategy is universal and suitable for use on any trading activities.
To correctly determine the momentum of the price, you should have a clear idea of what an impulse is. An impulse in the market is a quick, abnormal price spike in a certain period of time. The smallest time frame available for finding momentum in Forex is a 1-minute time frame. Therefore, determining the momentum is best on it.
Conditions for opening a BUY trade
- A long bullish candle has formed on the price chart.
- The candle has a short upper shadow.
- The next two candles that will form after the pulse will be much shorter than the pulse candle and will be located at its upper edge.
Conditions for opening a SELL deal
- A tall bearish candle has formed on the chart.
- The candle has a short lower shadow.
- The next two candles that will form after the pulse will be much shorter than the pulse candle and will be located at its lower edge.